It's time to start your work and adventures
Norway need many specialist doctors.
Norway need at the moment 6000 nurses. Good salary and free housing.
Norway need pharmacists with masters.
Why Norway is best place to work
- A beautiful country with fresh air, clean waters and plenty of room and facilities for recreation
- For the 13th consecutive year, Norway ranked highest in standard of living, life expectancy, and education. Thanks to the country’s robust, publicly funded healthcare system, the average life expectancy is more than 82 years
- Very good working environment
- The workers rights are very strong and well regulated
- It is a safe country
- Schooling is free
- Healthcare is free
- Kindergartens for everybody. Maybe the best country to raise children
- The best salaries in Europe